I. MMC – ARAKKONAM FAST LOCAL TO RUN FROM MMC
Suburban train operations from / to MMC towards Arakkonam has been normalised.
Hence, Train No.66013 MMC – Arakkonam EMU fast local, scheduled to leave MMC at 17.45 hrs., is to run from Moore Market Complex railway station itself and not from Chennai Beach railway station.
II. CHANGES IN PATTERN OF TRAIN SERVICES
Due to line block to facilitate engineering works between Chengalpattu – Ottivakkam in Chennai – Villupuram section, changes will be made in the pattern of train services as detailed below.
On 23.09.2016, Friday
1. Train No.16106 Tiruchendur – Chennai Egmore express will be regulated at Ottivakkam for 20 minutes and reach Chennai Egmore late by 40 minutes.
2. Train No.12636 Madurai – Chennai Egmore Vaigai express, scheduled to reach Chennai Egmore at 14.40 hrs., will reach Chennai Egmore late by 40 minutes.
3. Train No.12635 Chennai Egmore – Madurai Vaigai express, scheduled to leave Chennai Egmore at 13.20 hrs., is likely to leave late by 15 minutes.
4. Train No.12605 Chennai Egmore – Karaikkudi Pallavan express, scheduled to leave Chennai Egmore at 15.45 hrs. is likely to leave late by 15 minutes.
On 26.09.2016, Monday
1. Train No.56041 Tirupati – Puducherry passenger train will be dealt on wrong line from Chengalpattu to Ottivakkam and will be delayed by 40 minutes.
2. Train No.16106 Tiruchendur – Chennai Egmore express will be regulated at Ottivakkam for 25 minutes.
3. Train No.66043 Chennai Beach – Melmaruvathur MEMU train will be regulated between Chengalpattu – Ottivakkam and reach Melmaruvathur late by 60 minutes.
4. Train No.66045 Melmaruvathur – Villupuram MEMU train will leave Melmaruvathur late by 30 minutes.
5. Train No.12635 Chennai Egmore – Madurai Vaigai express will reach Villupuram late by 40 minutes.