To carry out the work of Road Under Bridge (RUB) at LC 193 between Siddhapur & Kamli station of Mahesana Jn-Palanpur Jn. section, a 6.30 hrs major block will be under taken after passing of 19223 Ahmedabad – Jammu Tawi Express at 14.25hrs on Tuesday, 20th December, 2016.
During the block period, the traffic will be affected as follows:
• Fully Cancellation of trains:-
1. Train no. 79437 Mahesana-Abu Road DMU of 20th December, 2016 will be fully cancelled.
2. Train no. 79438 Abu Road- Mahesana DMU of 21st December, 2016 will be fully cancelled.
• Short Termination and partial cancellation of train on 20.12.2016:-
3. Train no. 54803 Jodhpur – Ahmedabad Passenger will be terminated at ABU ROAD station, hence will remain cancelled between ABU ROAD & AHMEDABAD station.
4. Train no. 54805 Ahmedabad- Jaipur Passenger will be cancelled between Ahmedabad-Abu Road and will depart Ex ABU ROAD as per scheduled on 21/12/2016.
• Following trains will be Rescheduled:-
5. Train no. 12548 Ahmedabd- Agra Fort Superfast Express will be rescheduled Ex Ahmedabad by 2.00 hr.
6. Train no. 12957 Ahmedabd- New Delhi Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express will be rescheduled Ex Ahmedabad by 1 hr.
7. Train no. 12915 Ahmedabd- Delhi Ashram Express will be rescheduled Ex Ahmedabad by 1 hr.
• Following train will be Regulated:-
8. Train no. 19708 Jaipur- Bandra Terminus Aravali Express will be regulated at Abu Road for 1 hr and at Palanpur Jn. Till completion of block.