Owing to maintenance & repair works being carried out at Platform No. 2 at New Delhi railway station (Use of Non-Shrink Free Flow Cementitious Grout for repairs to Washable Apron) scheduled from 12:00 wee hours of 01.07.2017 to 12.00 noon of 02.07.2017, the berthing of all regular Mail/Express/Passenger trains on Platform No. 2 will be shifted to other platforms.
Consequent to the above works, the following trains scheduled to depart/ arrive at New Delhi station on 01/02.07.2017 shall be re-scheduled/regulated/cancelled as under:
PUT-BACK OF TRAIN ON 01/02.07.2017:
· Train No. 12029 New Delhi-Amritsar Swarna Shatabdi Express scheduled to depart from New Delhi at 07.20 a.m. shall be re-scheduled to depart at 07.30 a.m. on 01/02.07.2017 respectively.
REGULATION OF TRAIN ON 01/02.07.2017:
· Train No. 12957 Ahmedabad-New Delhi Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express scheduled to arrive at New Delhi at 07.30 a.m. shall be regulated at Outer signal for 10 minutes before berthing on the receiving platform on 01/02.07.2017 respectively.
· Train No. 12044 Moga-New Delhi Shatabdi Express scheduled to arrive at New Delhi at 10.10 p.m. shall be regulated at Outer signal for 10 minutes before berthing on the receiving platform on 01.07.2017.
CANCELLATION OF TRAIN ON 01/02.07.2017:
· Train No. 64911/64912 New Delhi- Rohtak -New Delhi EMU train shall remain cancelled on 01. 07.2017 &02.07.2017 respectively.
· Train No. 64492 New Delhi-Palwal EMU shall remain cancelled on 01. 07.2017
It is hereby notified that rail passengers may kindly obtain information from Display Boards and Enquiry Counters at New Delhi station of the berthing of their respective boarding trains.