Diversion of trainTrain No.22641 Thiruvananthapuram - Shalimar Express scheduled to arrivel/depart Chennai Central at 09.30/10.00 hrs. on 24.9.2017, if running late, will be diverted at Perambur and will not touch Chennai Central
Regulation of trainTrain No 12712 Chennai Central - Vijayawada Pinakini Express scheduled to leave Chennai Central at 14.05 hrs. on 24.9.2017 will be regulated at Chennai Central for 85 minutes.
The following EMU trains scheduled to reach MMC on 24.9.2017 will be diverted to Chennai Beach.1. Gummidipundi MMC EMU locals, scheduled to leave Gummidipundi at 07.55, 08.25, 09.50, 10.50 and 12.55 hrs.
2. Sulurpeta MMC EMU locals, scheduled to leave Sulurpeta at 10.00 and 11.05 hrs.
3. Arakkonam- MMC EMU local scheduled to leave Arakkonam at 10.55 hrs.
The following EMU trains scheduled to leave MMC on 24.9.2017 are cancelled.
1. MMC Gummidipundi EMU locals scheduled to leave MMC at 10.25, 11.35,
12.20, 13.25, 14.35 hrs
2. MMC-Sulurpeta EMU locals scheduled to leave MMC at 09.55, 12.40, 13.40 hirs
3. MMC - Ponneri EMU local scheduled to leave MMC at 14.15 hrs.
The following passenger specials will be run from Chennai Beach on 24.9.20171) Passenger specials from Chennai Beach to Gummidipundi leaving Chenna
2) Passenger specials from Chennai Beach to Sulurpeta leaving Chennai Beach
3) Passenger special from Chennai Beach to Ponneri leaving Chennai Beach at
EMU regulated: MMC Gummidipundi EMU local leaving MMC at 15.15 hrs. or
The following EMU trains will be partially cancelled between Tada Sulurpeta in lieu of the cancelled EMUs. Beach at 10.25, 11.35, 12.20, 13.25 & 14.35 hrs at 09.55, 12.40 & 13.40 hrs. 14.15 hrs
24.9.2017 will be regulated at Basin Bridge for 10 minutes. on 24.9.2017
1. MMC Sulurpeta EMU local scheduled to leave MMC at 09.55 hrs.
2. Sulurpeta-MMC EMU local scheduled to leave Sulurpeta at 13.15 hrs.