General Guideline for SUVIDHA trains:
1. Tickets shall be issued only for Confirmed and RAC Passengers accommodation. There shall
be no provision for waiting list in the train.
2. The maximum Advance Reservation period will be 30 days while the minimum Advance
period will be 10 days.
3. No concession shall be applicable on these trains. Full adult fare shall be charged for all
passengers irrespective of their age. Also Free passes/complimentary
passes/warrant/concessional voucher etc, shall not be permitted in these trains.
4. Dynamic fare shall be charged for confirm as well as RAC passengers.
5. Apart from e-ticketing, SUVIDHA trains tickets shall also be booked through PRS counters.
6. Modification/duplicate ticket/cluster bookings/BPT will not be allowed.
7. Only General quota booking will be applicable.
8. Upgradation option shall not be applicable in these trains.
9. Passenger should produce one of the prescribed identity card during journey for verification
purpose for both e-ticket & PRS ticket.
10. There shall be no First AC/First Class/Executive? Class/General? Class/ 2nd sitting coach in
the train composition of Suvidha Trains.
11. 50% refund of fare subject to minimum flat cancellation charge of Rs. 200/- for AC-II tier/first
class, Rs. 180/- for AC-III tier/3 Economy/ air conditioned chair car and Rs. 120/- for sleeper
class will be granted for confirmed/RAC tickets upto 6 hours before the scheduled departure
of the train or preparation of the chart whichever is earlier. No Refund of fare after that will
be granted. Such refund will be granted by filing TDR.
12. In case of a train cancellation, for E-Ticket full refund will be granted automatically by the