Owing to the on-going track renewal work on the Nagal-Talheri Buzurg section of Meerut-Tapri rail line section of Delhi Division on Northern Railway, the Railway will be undertaking traffic block on nominated days as per the following programme. The traffic block shall be undertaken for 03 hrs in the wee hours i.e. from 00.15 a.m. to 03.15 a.m. on 02/03.11.16 Wed/Thurs, 03/04.11.16 Thurs/Fri, 05/06.11.16 Sat/Sun and from 11.40 p.m.-2.40 a.m. on 10/11.11.16 Thurs/Fri. Consequently, the following trains scheduled to run on the section will remain diverted/short-terminated as under during the period of the block:-
Diversion of Trains during the period of the block:
· Train no 18238 Amritsar-Bilaspur Chattisgarh Express journey commencing on 02.11.16, 03.11.16, 05.11.16 & on 10.11.2016 will be diverted to run via Saharanpur-Shamli-Tilak Bridge-H. Nizamuddin stations
· Train no 12205 New Delhi - Dehradun AC Express (journey commencing on 02.11.16, 03.11.16, 05.11.16 & on 10.11.2016) will be diverted to run via New Delhi- Tilak Bridge - Shamli –Tapri .
Regulation of Trains during the period of the block:
· Train no 12206 Dehradun-New Delhi AC Express(journey commencing on 02.11.16, 03.11.16 & 05.11.16) will be regulated enroute for one hour at Tapri station and for 20 minutes at Talheri Buzurg station on 10.11.2016
· Train no 14156 Udhampur-Kanpur Express (journey commencing on 02.11.16) will be regulated for 35 minutes enroute on Ambala division
· Train no 14155 Kanpur-Shri Mata Vaishno Devi ((journey commencing on 05.11.16) will be regulated for 50 minutes enroute at Deoband.
Rescheduling of Trains during the period of the block:
Train no 04401 Anand Vihar T-Udhampur Special will be rescheduled to depart from Anand Vihar Terminal at 11.15 p.m. instead of 10.45 p.m. on 03.11.16, 05.11.16& on 10.11.2016 respectively.